(OLD) 2019 .Registration Forms for Cub Scouts Joining the Troop

Please fill out these THREE documents.
  1. BSA Transfer Application (to move your registration to Troop 104)
  2. Troop 104 registration form (for our internal Troop purposes)
  3. BSA Medical form

Please note you only need to complete parts A & B of the BSA Medical form at this point, which DOES NOT require a doctor's signature. However, if your Scout is planning to attend summer camp with us (and we strongly suspect they will want to; it's one of the best parts of Scouting) then you should schedule your physical with your doctor soon!

There are currently no items in this folder.